STUDY 5: Accelerated Fracture Healing
Thoughts from ReGenos President, Jim Kent
- 28 participants (14 Placebo, 14 given collagen)
- 12 Females aged 17 - 87 given collagen
- 2 Male 24 and 76
- All had fractures
- 79% of 14 participants given ReGenos sourced collagen had very good or good results.
- Placebo group 50% had very good or good outcomes
- Placebo Group: 21% had sub optimal results
- The patients treated with ReGenos sourced collagen clearly showed better bone healing than those who received the placebo.
- It appears that bone healing was accelerated with ReGenos sourced collagen supplementation, particularly in the elderly patients.
- Small sample size of participants but very interesting results with good graphs and images.